Thursday, June 14, 2012

Wet N Wild

Good Afternoon, 
Today I went to Rite Aid and found these new Wet N Wild nail polishes on sale.
Regular price is $1.99 and I got them for $1.29 not much of a difference, but every cent counts! lol
I already swatch-ed these nail polishes and I was amazed how good they are. 
Color payoff is really good got away with two coats. 
Only thing is it has a really thick brush, but I can deal with that for the price.

UPDATE 6/25/2012: I change my mind I love the brush. I think these are my new favorite polishes =D love! 



Private Viewing, Club Havana, I need a refresh-mint & On a Trip


I also found this NYC matte me crazy. 
It was only $1.99 it works pretty well no need to spend $8 on an essie matte top coat. 
Happy Savings! 
<3 Jessie

4 comments:

  1. they are all pretty but private viewing and club havana are super gorgeous! nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a refresh-mint and On a Trip look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really great feel in love with the formula!

      Delete