Friday, June 8, 2012

Stringing


Good evening, Dear Readers!
Today I finally decided to try the stringing technique. 
I am not going to lie, I really did like it. 
It is a little time consuming, but all nail art is! lol
I did have fun stringing so time went by fast. xD
I used Finger Paints: Tiffany Impostor and Orly: liquid vinyl. 
I was sort of inspired by Tiffany's little blue box. 
I took todays pictures with my iPhone 4s.

Inside 

outside

I kind of messed up my pinky, Oh what the heck it gives it character! lol 


Hope you enjoyed 
<3 Jessie

6 comments:

  1. looks great! i really want to try this soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! This technique is on my very long list of things to try someday. :)

    P.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... It's really fun and easy =)

      Word verification? I will look into it... I am kinda new at this blogging thing =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for considering it. :) There's a way to turn it on/off in the Blogger settings somewhere. The tricky part is even if you have it turned on, it won't make you do it if you're commenting on your own blog, so you can have it on and not know. Silly Blogger.

      Delete
    3. Lol you are right I was commenting on my own blog never saw it. But I think I turned it off now =)

      Delete