Friday, June 1, 2012

Strawberry Cream Manicure

Hello, Dear Readers! 
Well it is 12:00 a.m. and I have decided to post a blog. ^_^ 
Today I was running some errands with my dad.
 Yes, I was suckered in to buying more nail polishes this addiction has to stop! lmao 
Well I could not pass out on the offer. 
First I stopped at RITE AID they had a sale going on. 
Revlon nail polishes for $2.99 I just couldn't pass them up!  
I got two scented Revlon nail polishes. I have to admit they smell soo good just want to eat my nails up! 
Then I stopped at Walmart and got some Milani and wet and wild polishes. 
I think the Milani nail polishes run for about $4 and wet and wild $3. 
I am a sucker for glitter/gem nail polishes even though they are a pain in the butt to take off! ^_^


Popular, Cherry Bon Bon &Strawberry Cream

The Crown Is Mine, Red, Teal & Twinkle

Picture taken inside. Revlon: Strawberry Cream and on ring finger Popular. 

Outside 


<3 Jess









No comments:

Post a Comment